Contact : Vivekananda Bhavan :+91 8919258996
P. Santhosh Kumar: +91 9849033158
Introduction about our Yoga Trainers
Santhosh Kumar Polimera
Santhosh is associated with our organization for over 25 years. He grew up in our organization as a member of Balavihar and actively participated in all youth activities. He started his practice yoga in Samithi and completed professional certification courses from various prestigious yoga institutes in India.
- Graduation: B.Sc. Computers and Electronics (2005)
- Post Graduation: PG Dip in yoga from Annamalai University (2006)
- Yoga instructor course (2007) and PGDIP in Yoga Therapy (2008): SVYASA (Swami Vivekananda Yoga Anusandhana Samsthana, Bengaluru)
- M.Sc. Yoga: Annamalai University, Chidambaram (2010).
He has been learning, practicing and teaching yoga for more than 16 years now. He taught yoga to children in many schools and colleges. Conducted a Yoga camp for Collectorate officials in Purnia District, Bihar organized by Red Cross Society (2006). Conducted classes in Nava Nalanda Mahavihara, Nalanda, Bihar (2006).Conducted yoga classes for 2016 IAS trainees in LBSNAA, Mussoorie, Uttarakhand. He worked in Hyderabad as a freelance yoga instructor for seven and half years.
Ramakrishna Math, Hyderabad published yoga posters with pictures of his Yoga postures.
The Math also published a yoga book titled “Yoga Asanas” authored by him along with the pictures of his Yoga postures (both English and Telugu).
In 2018, he attended Mallakhamb Training programme in ‘Incredible Mallakhamb’ and ‘Samartha Vyayamasala’, Mumbai. He has been imparting training in mallakhamb ever since.
Participated in several marathons with successful completions. From 2017 January, he is working with our organization as a full time volunteer and later as a managing committee member.
Link to order his Telugu Yoga book – Yogasanas.
Link to order his English Yoga book – Yogasanas.
℅ Sri Ramakrishna Seva Samithi,
Bapatla – 522101
Guntur District, A.P, India
Mobile number 9849033158
Chi S. Sravani
Sravani associated with our Samithi right from her childhood. She is actively involved in all the activities of the Samithi during the last two decades. She is a brilliant student all through her academic career. She is proficient in Telugu, English and Hindi. At school final level and at pre-university level she secured very high grades and she topped the examinations both at School level and Board level in Intermediate. All through this period she learnt yoga at Samithi and she perfected many postures.
- She underwent advanced yoga training at SVYASA, Bangalore (A deemed University) and qualified as an instructor of yoga.
- She also appeared for the examination conducted by Yoga Certification Board and qualified with flying colors.
- Presently she is teaching yoga and has earned credit for the same.
Mobile Number : +91 7794827292
Youtube Channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuP2AzI5ur9syXrSR9hzoVw/featured